Personal Data Act (523/99)
Date of issue 1.6.2020
1. User of the register
Vuoma Company (Castanja Marketing Services Oy's auxiliary business name, business ID 0897908-1)
Rejbölentie 47, 10380 Raasepori
tel. +358 50 566 1959
2. The person responsible for registration and/or the contact person
3. Name of the register
Customer register of Vuoma Company
4. Purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of the register is to maintain the customer register and to manage and process orders. The data can be used for operational development as well as for statistical purposes. The customer can also register separately for the mailing list, in which case marketing messages can also be sent to the customer.
5. Data content of the register
The register collects basic and subscription information about the registered, such as:
- first and last name, customer number
- address, telephone number and e-mail address
- order history (order date, payment method, ordered products, order method, shopping list)
- possible discount available to the customer
- mail tracking information for direct marketing
- information for order tracking
6. Regular sources of information in the register
The owner of the register registers only the information about the user of the Vuomacompany.fi online store, that the user provides when using the website.
7. Data transfer
E-commerce data will not be disclosed to third parties with the exception of activities relating to e-commerce technical management (eg. Server or e-commerce platform management.) There are some third-party tools or plug-ins, such as the sites hosting inlays or social media distribution and liking-features. Such third-party plug-ins may also collect information about users of online services, for example, the number of visitors to recommend content or to follow the amount of visitors.
Data can be deleted from the system upon request.
8. Register security
The register is not disclosed to third parties, except for technical management activities (eg server or e-commerce platform management). The register is password protected.
9. Grounds for keeping the register
Customer relationship / Consent